Saturday, November 6, 2010

ART REQUESTS!

So I've been thinking about what to draw a post on here, and an idea popped into my head.  Why don't I ask everyone what everyone wants to see?
A list of things that I will draw from:
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Pokemon
  • Yugioh (All series)
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender 
  • Percy Jackson Series (Spin-off count too)
  • The Kane Series. (Red Pyramid) 
  • Warriors (Arcs 1 and 2)
I will also do crossovers or whatever they're called when you combine things fron different universes.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... How about, out all of your favorite character (from the list above) the one you've drawn the least? Erm.

    (And I guessing that you take Wizard101 ones as well, too?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an idea! Take all your favorite characters from each, (including W101) and figure out some confused scene for them.

    ReplyDelete