Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Counter weights....

Again, thanks to Alura, we both finished the Counter weights. (Why do we have to pay 1200 crowns for BOTH of them?  Doesn't seem fair at all...)  I don't have any pictures, since I was using a different computer at the time.... Oops....
Dear Miku Hatsune; Please stop being so catchy because I hate your voice.  A LOT. ~Dark

Who's this Miku Hatsune person?

Eh, I wouldn't say person.  More of a personifcation of a voice computer software.

 .... What.

Like a robot?

....kinda.
Anyway, Hunter's now level nine!  And he was only level 7 this moring! :D  And I dyed his clothing, because of a random girl who wanted to date him would probably reconize him if I didn't.  (And he looks good in white.  XD )

THANK YOU!  She was freaking me out.

Better get use to it.  The higher level you are, the more people are gonna come up to you.

Nooooooooooo-

So, that concludes today's post.  I'll be in Mooshu next time I post..... hopefuly.

LATER!

-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment