Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kerchoo?

So, I've had a really bad cold for almost a week, and my patience level when I'm sick is like a two, so I took a break from Dragonspyre and started to finish Wysteria with Shadowbringer.

We didn't get very far.   

Shusssssh

What?

Don't sat that in front of them!  Tell them we made good progress!

I may be grumpy, but I'm not a liar!


Ha!  You know as well as I do that's not true.

You aren't better yourself, Hunter!

I never said I was!  

A-hem... 

....Right.  Thanks Taylor.
 Anyway, picture time! 



 What?  You know it's true!

THIS needs to be a furniture item.....
................I'd be in mine, right?
You know, I never thought of you as a person you'd like, um, alive stuff?
 Have you even seen the number of trees at my house?!?!
I take it back.... O.O

 This also needs to be one....

And I want that dude as a pet.  (Flaming dragon FTW)

I don't know why, but I want to go back to school really badly.  Hopefully I'll be able to go tomorrow and get all the homework and classwork I missed and do it over the weekend.  :P
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment