Friday, April 29, 2011

Morgan Freeman: And so the little human walks out of her cave after a long winter of sleeping. She is hungry, but she must fix her den first, because the spring rains could wash out her home any second-

Man, life would be a whole lot cooler if it was narrated by Morgan Freeman.....

So, the last time I posted was about, eh, three weeks ago. At least I got the new header up then.  I haven't been working on Shadowringer, but I've been using my life student, Hunter Sunwhisper, and my ice student, Taylor Raven.





About time.  Mice were started to crawl around in my dorm.  O-O     

Wimp.

At least she pays attention to you, Rebecca.  You're on her blog header, after all.....

*Whistles*

Well, hopefully, I'll be on more.  But Don't expect anything from Shadowbringer yet.  Marlybone is getting on my nerves...

Later!

1 comment: