Friday, April 8, 2011

One More Day.......

So, the new banner will probably be up tomarrow, thanks to the major social studies test and three quizes in other classes.  :/  I was also finishing the Hunger Games Triology.  IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET, READ IT OR I WILL TORTURE YOU WITH A FEATHER PILLOW!
            IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE A NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!              
Don't bother if you hate violence, though. Lots and lots and lots of people die. :D

K, back to Wizard 101.... I'm still on the lab, because a certain sister of mine keeps inturpting me when I DO decide to do it.  (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
I might work on my other charaters instead. Hmmm..........

LATER!

1 comment:

  1. I'M SO SORRY! D: I didn't mean to... TT_TT

    To make up for it, maybe I can help you..?

    (And I just realized I rhymed)

    ReplyDelete