Sunday, July 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my birthday today!  WOOT!!!!  And for all followers of the blog The Dragoness, Alura is my twin, just to clear up any questions.   XD

Putting that aside,  Shadowbringer is now level 40!  WOO!  My goal is her to be at least level 45 next month. 

Why next month?

Because last August I started playing Wizard 101.  And then last September, I started blogging.
Some other news, Hunter is now level 15, and I'm waiting for someone to take him to Mooshu so I can buy a Mooshu house for him. 

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!


....If they eat mice, I'll gladly let them live in my dorm......

 Sadly, I cannot think of a Charlie the Unicorn reference for this or any of these pictures.  Move along please.

In Donna Spellthorn's house.   

 :D I got a snow serpent! Does Taylor have one already?
I'll get back to you on that one.....

PleasedonteatmeIdonttasteverygood.  D:
Don't listen to him.  He's just as edible as other wizards.  

Later! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment