Sunday, June 26, 2011

Post Ravenwood Ball.

First thing; A new blogger header!   WOOT!  I spent almost my whole time on the computer yesterday making it. 

..... You put yourself there.

I sure did.  :p

You made my scar so apparent too.  *Hides face in embarrassment.* 

You said to make it accurate.  So I did. 


I've always said that Rebecca is cruel, but I think you're even crueler Dark.

Shadowbringer isn't cruel.  She just grumpy all the time.  :p

*Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares*

Second, I went to the Ravenwood Ball yesterday and took some pictures, but I was using another computer, so I transported them onto a USB drive, and then lost it.

That's why you have to be organized, Dark.  Clean off your desk once a week.

A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind. 

No, it's just that you're being lazy. 

*Shoves Shadowbringer out of the room*  Well, that's all for today.  If I find that stinkin' USB drive, I'll post those pictures right away.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment