Monday, August 8, 2011

Guess what? :D (Long post)

Drum roll please.......

*Cricket cricket*

Fine then.  *Clears throat*
SHADOWBRINGER HAS MADE IT TO DRAGONSPYRE!  YAAAAAAAAAY!



........

What is it?

You haven't realized that everyone is dead?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Right. 

What's bad about that?  I thought you death students were use to those things?

I'm from Dragonspyre, you IDIOT!  Not only is everyone in sight dead, but the place is in ruins!  And I don't even know if my mom and dad are still alive......

......I-I'm sorry.  I didn't know.

Well, on the bright side, I read in a newspaper the other day about a refugee camp in Marleybone.  Your parents could be there.

It's possible....

Moving on from the depressing stuff.... PICTURE TIME!  (Most of the picture are Shadowbringer... hehe)

You have a weird way of changing subjects.....

 The Tree of Life isn't very lively... :D



(I'm suffering a brain fart...... I can't think of any entertaining captions......)

Well that will be all for now.  And if you haven't voted on my polls, please do so!  :D

Hey Hunter?

Yes?

...Do you realize that you've been holding my hand for the entire post?

 W-what?  N-no I haven't!  

LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment