Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A New Header and Level 45!

Shadowbringer got contacts?  Blasphemy!   XD

I think I look cooler without glasses. And why is Hunter taller than me?
 
Wait, I am?  Oh, your hat makes you look taller.

 I'm taller than any of you.  :)

Okay, along with the new blog header, Shadowbringer is now Level 45!  Yay for cool wands!       


Pictures!

 
IMMORTAL PONY. Either that or extremely heat resistant.

 Protection Poxes are the personification of evil.
  
Someone named Alex DragonBloom helped Shadowbringer defeat the Earth Elemental.  Death shields are also very evil.

Look!  An alive person!
 *Smiles*
 
Helping Alura Duskblade with the Jade Oni.
 
 Alura never got the secret item in the Jade Palace.  So Donna Spellthorn and I were telling her what it looked like.  We were wrong.
 
So, that's all for this post.  The Ravenwood Radio is on tomorrow night, and I'll hopefully be listening.  :)  
But just remember......

 
It's watching you....  *creepy music*
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment